Lead Consultant-QA - (CREQ121659)
Skill: Python Test Automation
Role / Tier: Lead Consultant-QA
- Achieve 75% test automation coverage
- Programming proficiency in Python for functional automation
- Responsible for automation solution spanning multiple platforms
- Help establish automation goals for new and existing features
- Deep expertise in developing test automation using Python
- Should be proficient in creating / Maintaining test automation framework
- Should be good in creating and implementing test automations
- Should have good knowledge in Linux OS
- Strong experience in various Operating systems both Microsoft and UNIX flavors
- Good to have knowledge in SQL
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.