QA Automation - (CREQ82416)
- JOB DESCRIPTION
Skill: QA Automation
Role: T2, T3
Are you passionate about solving business issues with new technology? Ready to put your well-rounded (engineering/developer/architecture) skills to use? We at Virtusa would like to meet you!
- Experience in Java, Selenium/ Cucumber, BDD framework.
- Experience in API Testing Automation using Rest Assured tool.
- Knowledge of the Waterfall and Agile SDLC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Design, code, and implement automation framework & tests in physical and virtual environments
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in understanding the requirements
- Report defects in a timely fashion and work to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation
- About Virtusa
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 14/01/2022, 6:59:30 PM