JAVA - (CREQ108678)
Skill: Java Developer
Role: T2, T3
Are you passionate about solving business issues with new technology? Ready to put your well-rounded (engineering/developer/architecture) skills to use? We at Virtusa would like to meet you!
- Experience in Agile software development methodology and practices with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
- Required: Java, J2EE, Spring, Microservice, Web Services, PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design methodologies and life cycles.
- Demonstrated experience with SCM tools such as GIT, Jenkins
- Experience with application development on Java, J2EE, Spring, and MVC, Java Design Patterns and JUnit.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle/SQL Server, SQL
- Knowledge of Web service technologies including SOAP/REST.
- Strong working knowledge of IntelliJ, Maven and Tomcat.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Proficiency in modern programming languages
- Experience in design and build of complex application systems using the new banking architecture including Java/J2EE/Spring technologies. Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages including Java/J2EE/JSP based Web applications/Middleware and Batch systems.
- Experience in design, analysis, development, coding, unit testing, debug and documentation for Java/J2EE systems including Web applications, business services, batch applications, large/complex projects and utilizing Web Services and Java RMI technologies to improve interface/API and significantly enhance integration capability between front-end and back-end systems
- A fundamental understanding of software skills and the different components of SDLC such as business analysis, development, and maintenance and software improvement is essential
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.