Lead Consultant - (CREQ115522)
Add the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the
opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs.
@Virtusa, we apply deep technical expertise with strong industry focus to
create solutions that drive digital business. Every Virtusan is empowered to
innovate by challenging the norms. This spirit of cooperative disruption
drives every contributor to think beyond today and build collectively for a
better tomorrow. Agile in thought and transparent in action, our organization
is innately driven to find a better way.
Virtusa is one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in the Middle East with a growing client base in the UAE, KSA and Qatar and we work with the leading Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Telecom and Enterprises firms in the region. We have partnered with our clients to win awards from Gartner, IDC, WfMC and other analyst for the work that we have delivered to our clients in the region.
- MS full stack developer
- Experience of managing hosting deployment and configuration of Solution on AWS and Azure
- Experience in coding using .NET languages C, VB .NET, MVC5.
- Expected to work with RESTful, JSON, XML, SOAP web service and similar technologies, Web API.
- Experience in system development, configuration, support and upgrade.
- Manage business requirements to the implementation phase.
- Participating in project planning to decide on effort estimation and timelines.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Experience with MS-SQL, Oracle PL SQL.
- Hands on IIS, TOMCAT webserver.
- Ability to collaborate with internal business teams.
- Hands on documentation throughout the software development life cycle SDLC.
: Full Time
: 05/01/2022, 3:04:22 PM