Software Engineer - Node. js + Angular - Fortude
Software Engineer - Node. js + Angular - Fortude - (CREQ114357)
Skill: NodeJs and Angular
Role / Tier: SE
- Experince inAngular and Node. js
- RESTful API integration
- Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
- Hands-on knowledge and understanding of AWS environments
- Experience in full-stack development
- Knowledge of RDBMS and Document Database
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Exposure to continuous integration (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git and TFS
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Up to date knowledge of latest technologies, tools, and platforms
- Ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to play a leadership role
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.