Java Microservices Lead
Java Microservices Lead - (CREQ112499)
Java Microservices Lead Developer:
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying microservices
- Experience working on legacy Java EE,JMS based systems
- Experience in performing technical assessment of current state of legacy systems
- Knowledge on transforming a legacy monolithic application to a microservice based application
- Expertise in design and development of Spring Boot and Spring Cloud applications
- Expert is design and development of RESTful APIs using JAX-RS and JSON
- Strong understanding of SOA, EAI and EIP
- Strong understanding of DevOps,VCS and build systems
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 17/12/2021, 5:43:43 PM