Recruitment Marketing Leader
Piscataway, NJ, US
Recruitment Marketing Leader - (62430)
- Responsible for the top of funnel results for four brands across ten US and Canada local, state, and nationwide job markets.
- Manage digital advertising sources, including job boards, PPC, radio, print, retargeting, and paid social.
- Oversee ad content creation, including ad copy and graphic design and video content.
- Create and manage job postings content, titles, and placement optimizing for job sets for efficacy
- Manage recruitment marketing budget and mix to drive to cost per application and improve candidate quality.
- Manage the applicant tracking system as it relates to marketing automation and candidate experience.
- Integrate marketing systems into existing talent acquisition technologies.
- Analyze data to improve marketing results over time, identifying trends, and making adjustments to improve efficiency.
- Coordinate with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure strong workforce planning and adjust campaigns to align with changing business requirements.
- Build the employer brand and identify opportunities to position company in the market.
- Track and report on recruitment marketing KPI's and budget to senior leadership
Primary Location: US-NJ-Piscataway
Schedule: Full Time
Employee Status: Manager
Job Type: Experienced
Job Posting: 01/12/2021, 11:31:47 PM
Are you the right fit for this role? Please submit you application and resume/CV and we will be in touch.
We’re sorry, there was some trouble processing your submission. The error code is:
Please ensure all fields have been filled.