Magento Developer - (CREQ53042)
Skill: eCommerce/ Magento
Role / Tier: Technical BA/ Tier 2
- Software Developer with strong systems, software, cloud data services (ex S3, RDS, EFS, AWS), and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems.
- Based in DevOps framework, participate in and direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
- Work with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases
- Analyze (though proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing) and effectively coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices Proficient with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and development practices
- Responsible for delivering innovative solutions within DevOps tool sets practices (GitHub, Jenkins, and Unix Bash scripting) as such will need to have established DevOps and Web Services experience
- Document and perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments
- Leverage Git Flow constructs Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
- Magento Developer certified (Magento 2 Certified Professional Front End Developer).
- Must have a strong understanding of different programming design concepts and strong understanding on MySQL Magento database.
- Knowledge in Magento extension development and customization
- Capable of troubleshooting complex procedures.
- Able to develop e-commerce websites and web applications from the ground up.
Interview: There will be an initial telephonic screen followed by a client interview.
: Full Time
: 13/08/2020, 7:18:48 PM