Java Developer - (CREQ51741)
Skill: Java Developer
Role / Tier: T3
- Participate in the full Agile application development lifecycle for development of Java applications, Microservices, and reusable components to support overall project objectives
- Leverage design patterns, test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD) to build software that is reliable and easy to support in production
- Adaptable to different responsibilities, and possess strong communications skills in order to work effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Expertise in Java and Java Enterprise technologies stack. That includes Java, Sprint MVC, JPA, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts, etc.
- Experience with REST and SOAP
- Experience with tools like Gradle, Maven, Unit testing, and code coverage tools
- Experience in Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker Containers a plus
- Good knowledge of Continuous Development with Continuous Integration (CI/CD) and tools
- Experience in design and implementation of applications for Cloud Platforms is a plus
- Experience with Source Control systems such as Git and BitBucket
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e. g., Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB) a plus
- Experience using an IDE (e.g., InteliJ, SonarQube, STS) a plus
- Experience with TDD and BDD a Plus
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 19/08/2020, 4:44:31 PM