Indianapolis, IN, US
Database Administrator - (CREQ55454)
- This role will be responsible for transitioning DBA support to a 24x7 delivery team. The resource will be responsible for aligning on standards with the customer and ensuring the team implements those standards within the first 12 months of the engagement.
- Qualification: B. Tech (Computer Sc)
- Experience: 68 years
- Mandatory experience of working in a support engagement
- Hands on with ITIL processes like Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Release Management, Configuration Management and Knowledge Management.
- Knowledge and experience of using ITSM tools like Service Now / Remedy.
- Must be willing to be a lead for other middleware platforms.
- Primary: Microsoft SQL Server, DB2
- Secondary: MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres
- Effective problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Level 3 Administrative operational support of Microsoft SQL including HA Always On environments
- Alert monitoring, perform health checks, troubleshooting issues, perform escalation, managing bridge calls, perform root cause analysis and document knowledge articles
- Apply platform updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Participate in risk and security related activities
- Create incidents with vendor support as needed
- Provide 24x7 oncall support as needed
- Train L2 support engineers
- Review existing business procedures and recommend and implement changes
- Performance tuning
- Ensure database backups are configured to meet defined RPO and RTO
- Deploy and configure SQL monitoring tools
- Automate data refreshes in lower environments
- Own release management process for database servers
- Skilled at defining business requirements
- Excellent English communication skill
: Full Time
: 15/10/2020, 12:31:19 PM