Cloud Architect - (CREQ71896)
Skill: Cloud Architect
Role: T1, T0
- Define and develop detailed Application transformation strategy leveraging Containers and Microservices technology paradigms
- Understand the existing technology & implementation of business application and recommend the strategy to develop & deliver Microservices
- Perform detailed assessment of existing Data Warehouse platforms and define a detailed Modern Data platform strategy on Google Cloud Platform(GCP) or Microsoft Azure
- Create detailed Cloud based Solution Architecture and design documents to facilitate the transformation of Application on Google Cloud Platform(GCP) or Microsoft Azure
- Define Cloud Application development best practices and identify reusable solution frameworks leveraged across multiple applications
- Define and oversee the implementation of DevOps and Cloud Automation work streams to enable delivery of applications / components on various Google Cloud Platform(GCP) or Microsoft Azure services
- Develop detailed TCO and Business case artefacts to prove the value of migration of applications to Google Cloud Platform(GCP) or Microsoft Azure services
- Work with Application development leads and Owners to define detailed implementation roadmap for various application undergoing Cloud transformation
- Define detailed implementation roadmap for the application transformation on Microsoft Azure
- Work with the Cloud operations and management team to implement Operational Acceptance testing and penetration testing phases before go-live of the application on Google Cloud Platform(GCP) or Microsoft Azure services
- Experience in transforming legacy applications into cloud and micro services architecture
Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge:
- Outstanding communication in English (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills to manage complex organizations
- Proven expertise on Cloud, Data, and Hosting
- A high level of flexibility is required, including willingness to travel to customer sites or to attend Global events.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience on modern Data platform products / services on GCP or Microsoft Azure such as Azure Databricks, SQL Warehouse, Cosmos DB, Data Factory, Data Explorer, SQL Database etc.
- Experience delivering Cloud Strategy and Cloud Suitability assessments at enterprise customers
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 23/02/2021, 8:23:42 AM