Business Analyst - (CREQ76983)
Role: Business Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Operations, a closely related or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of related business analysis.
- Minimum of 5 use case development.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a PEGA Business Architect.
- Must have a PEGA Business Architect certification.
- Broad experience in an organization that develops and delivers software to customers.
- Experience successfully managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC.
- Proven expertise in working with users and stakeholders to understand and capture software solution needs.
- Experience with configuration and deployment of software solutions at the enterprise level in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with documentation of requirements, test cases, and training material.
- Participation in an Agile software development environment.
- IT technical background a plus.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work in a self-directed manner.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at
: Full Time
: 09/04/2021, 9:25:17 AM