Lead Consultant-Technology - (CREQ69940)
Skill: Oracle DBA
Role / Tier: Lead Consultant - Technology / Tier 2
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the GoldenGate architecture, engineering, and administration including the installation, configuration, upgrades, patching, migration, capacity planning, performance tuning
- Utilizing network troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Responsible for monitoring and applying resolutions
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures
- At least 7 years database administration experience of which 2 - 3 years in Oracle GoldenGate
- Strong in managing Oracle DB on AWS.
- Hands on experience with Oracle (11g, 12c, 18c and 19c) and operating systems (UNIX, Linux)
- Experienced using RMAN, OEM Grid Control, ASM, UNIX/Linux Shell Script for database backup
- Extensive experience with GoldenGate
- GoldenGate installation, configuration and replication setup
- GoldenGate troubleshooting of Oracle GoldenGate Extracts, Data-Pumps and replicants
- Experience with DataGuard is a plus
- Strong skills in PL/SQL, PERL/Unix Shell, tuning and debugging
- Experience with Oracle database replication
- Proven ability to prioritize critical workload
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience supporting interfaces and back-end integration within applications
- Strong understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 17/05/2021, 10:13:31 AM