Sr. Net Developer
Sr. Net Developer - (CREQ86203)
Technical Lead with infrastructure and solutions knowledge
The skillset would be familiarity with Windows. NET apps.
- As a lead the candidate will be responsible for meeting with business partners and technical stakeholders to collect the requirements and translating them for the technology team.
- Preparation of project initiation related technical documents, CITI project planning documents, requirement documentation, Follow-up on pending tasks
- As part of project management responsibilities, will be assisting with maintaining the projects
- Understand the technical challenges and provide solutions for windows based applications.
- Having strong knowledge related end to end topology, technical terms related to Servers, Databases, Networking, Firewall, protocols, Cloud Platform etc.
- Understand create BRD and FRD and able to explain the technical specifications and business requirements to development team.
- Participating technical calls along with business or CITI teams, understand the scope, drafting the MOM, following up on the technical action items.
- Data Analysis including strong knowledge in writing SQL statements and NOSQL queries for backend analysis and integration testing.
- Devops or Containerization experience - Kubernetes, Dockers etc.
- Having knowledge on Microservices, APIs, Webservices etc..
Industry certification - any one of following industry certification Agile
certification or Dev Ops or .net or SQL is mandatory. Multiple industry
certification would be a value add.
Optional - The associate should be heavier in the System Admin and Integration for Linux systems, with a scripting and Database experience. Hands on experience on the authentication, inbound and outbound feeds, software updates with RLM, AutoSys, infrastructure understanding, system integration, SDLC knowledge, etc.
: Full Time
: 15/07/2021, 6:05:36 PM