Vice President - Technology
Vice President - Technology - (59836)
Pega Enterprise Architect - [Pega]
Ready to put your technology understanding and visionary nature together to create on a daily basis? You will work collaboratively on large-scale enterprise level projects across a diverse suite of clients with a team that cares about your growth. Virtusa is waiting for you!
As a Pega Enterprise Architect, you will have the opportunity to tap into your knowledge to develop, design and manage a wide range of innovative applications. Solve issues in the areas of _______ (insert a sampling of client systems-- electronic support, call/problem management, CRM, etc based on industry) Sound like fun? Read on.
As the Enterprise Architect, you will provide lead architectural support for initial set up and providing ongoing architectural support of Pega Platform. As a resource, you will support defining the architecture, governance, and design standards for Pega Development.
Critical responsibilities include:
- Tapping into your deep technical knowledge to lead projects that design, develop and optimize business processes across the Pega platform.
- Awareness of best practices and ability to review solution requests and designs against best practices to help align with the future vision of Pega.
- Leading consulting assignments and large, virtual teams using well-developed influence skills.
- Working across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
- Identifing, developing and documenting repeatable design and implementation methodologies based on functional requirements using Pega.
- Define, develop, document, and maintain governance for use of Pega.
- Be well versed with Pega concepts and technology roadmap.
- Critical contributor in Pega roadmap.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team environment to ensure corporate-wide settings/configurations are aligned with business requirements.
- Suggest alternatives to custom solutions to render Pega out of the box solutions.
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations, features and functionalities.
- Review Pega designs for existing and new applications to ensure quality, consistency, and fit within design guidelines.
- Perform code review for Pega solutions and functionality.
- Participate in any proof-of-concept / proof-of-value with the CoE architects as needed.
- Connect with product vendors for product bug, fixes, and next/new updates.
- Leading matrixed teams of system architects, collaborators and clients to solve problems.
- Communicate work status effectively and in a timely manner with other resources on the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
- 5+ years experience in analysis, design, development and application deployment of large-scale enterprise application systems.
- 7+ years of Pega implementations and designing Pega apps.
- 3-5 years of client management
- Hands on experience in architecting and designing Pega applications across a large enterprise
- Deep understanding of Pega--including Pega PRPC version X platform experience.
- Extensive experience in leading inception and elaboration exercises with business and technical stakeholders in defining PRPC solutions for complex business requirements.
- Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including very good negotiation, presentation and communication skills at executive levels.
- Have experience of technically leading the application development for several sizeable Pega solutions.
Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle.
- Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding.
- At least 5 years of experience in full lifecycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment /delivery.
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Strong attention to detail. Resourceful.
- Ability to take in new information, shift timelines, manage budgets and reassess processes.
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications.
- Proven track record in leading large, virtual teams using influence. Influential. Able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.