Senior Consultant - (CREQ96174)
Skill Java Microservices Developer
Role T3, T2
As a key member of the development team, you will build, develop and execute data solutions for complex business problems. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of technical engineering team for analytic framework implementations offering a proactive approach to utilizing data
- Developing detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Creating QA testing plans to validate and support revisions made to the processes.
- 6+ years combined experience as software developer. Well aware of the Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot 2, Hibernate, JMS, Microservice architectures, REST and SQL.
- Practical experience with build tools (preferably Maven), distributed version control systems (preferably Git) and continuous integration systems (preferably Teamcity).
- Some experience working with containerization solutions (preferably OpenShift or alternatively Docker)
- Some experience in Deployment Automation (preferably Urban Code Deploy) is desirable.
- Some experience in Angular 5+ is desirable.
- Should be aware of industry standard processes followed for build, deployment, release and application support (CI/CD, Incident/problem/change management etc.)
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.