Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst - (CREQ84631)
Technical Business Analyst
- Tech BA that has experience working on integrations and micro-services (utilising contract and test driven development) that involve multiple languages and both new and legacy infrastructure
- Proficient in writing detailed and technical user stories and have good experience working in an agile environment
- Support system integration testing working alongside Dev and test teams
- Shape and articulate the new requirements, specs and user stories that also include integrations to third party systems
- Able to produce high quality artefacts related to requirements, business priorities and design
- Collaborates with business staff to thoroughly understand the needs to be supported by the information systems and technology.
- Determines how changes to the project will affect the business and systems.
- Provides recommendations regarding the evolution of the system.
- Responds to inquiries and provides advice to the client regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audience effortlessly, ensuring that everyone understands the anticipated result.
- Develops and communicates detailed requirements specifications for the development team.
- Produces reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, customers, investors, and other relevant parties.
- Maintains and ensures proper documentation and coordinates or performs testing of system modifications.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager to ensure the needs of the client have been met.
- Researches and analyzes the nature, effect, and results of system difficulties.
- Satisfies data sampling, project analysis, testing verification, and other user requests from existing client databases.
- Acts as liaison with Information Technology and/or outside vendors to support relevant systems.
- Maintains current understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices through industry and other professional networks.
- Leading Scrum meetings and developing Sprints, Product Backlogs, Burn Down Charts, and/or developing User Stories.
- In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle for implementing Enterprise level systems
- Experience working with dispersed teams, and using online communication tools`
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate, and organize.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience or familiarity with Agile/Scrum application development methodology.
- Experience managing requirements in tools like JIRA or TFS.
- Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
- Ability to negotiate and settle differences quickly and peacefully.
- Ability to act as a team player.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum, Agile and Lean methodologies
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors
Key skills include:
- At least Bachelors degrees in Business or Engineering degrees are preferred while other degree subjects may be considered
- A well-rounded academic background is important
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability
Virtusa is a global provider of Digital Business Transformation, Digital Engineering, and Information Technology outsourcing services that accelerate the clients' journey to their Digital Future. Virtusa serves Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Life Science, Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology industries. Using a combination of digital strategy, digital engineering, business implementation, and IT platform modernization services, Virtusa helps clients execute successful end-to-end digital business transformation initiatives. North America, Asia Pacific, and Australia, including 50% of the top global banks in our portfolio. We engage with our clients to transform them into a more data driven organization.
: Full Time
: 17/09/2021, 10:53:36 AM