Content Lead - (56129)
We are seeking a motivated and savvy content team lead to join our marketing communications team. This role will work with our team of marketing leaders, writers and designers to curate compelling and accurate content for our organization.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Primary responsibilities include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, and leading our team in the region, among other tasks.
Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, white papers, social media, web copy, images, videos, etc. that aid in fostering engagement.
- Write, edit and proofread content; verify factual correctness of information.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas and strategies.
- Track analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Ensure professional writing etiquettes as well as consistency in terms of brand style and voice.
- Champion the tool our team uses to manage projects.
- Bachelor's degree in English Language, Linguistics studies, English Literature, journalism, communications or related field required.
- 5+ years of content writing and strategy experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop B2B content that provokes engagement.
- Basic understanding of technology services & products.
- Understanding of digital transformation, cloud and the industries of Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology a plus.
- Must have an eye for details.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently in a face-paced work environment.
: Full Time
: 04/03/2021, 10:00:22 AM