Data Engineer - Cloud
Data Engineer - Cloud - (60533)
Data Engineer - Google Cloud
Do you want to be part of the excitement in helping companies achieve their digital transformation? At Virtusa we help organizations digitally transform at the pace and passion of a start-up with expert execution at global scale.
Data Engineer - Google Cloud Job Responsibilities:
Architecting, implementing and/or maintaining technical solutions around backups, recovery, high availability and DR on Cloud (GCP preferred)
Analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premises data warehouses to data platforms on GCP cloud using GCP/3rd party services.
Performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to GCP cloud
Customer facing migration, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
Work Hours and Benefits: This is a full-time role based in New York and comes with great benefits:
Data Engineer - Google Cloud Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills in Enterprise Customer Management
- Designing and deploying large scale distributed data processing systems with few technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- GCP Professional Data Engineer certification
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 6+ years direct experience working in Enterprise Data Warehouse technologies
- 3+ years in a customer facing role working with enterprise clients and as Solution Engineer or Architect
: US-New York
: Full Time
: 23/09/2021, 3:31:09 PM