Jr. Mobile Developer
Jr. Mobile Developer - (67130)
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia (Hybrid - Remote and in-office)
Full-time || Co-Op/Intern
We are looking for passionate, high-energy, technology graduates to join our growing dynamic Halifax Team. You will be joining our recently opened near-shore center in Halifax as an Associate Consultant to help us accelerate the digital transformation journey for our clients.
- Approach work with a positive attitude and self-motivating mindset.
- Candidates with core values alignment and strong ethical character.
- Clear and effective articulation of ideas, facts, and perspectives with examples
- Excellent Problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Smart mindset to handle high-pressure, complex situations effectively
- Maintain high standards for code quality, and ability to refactor for optimized innovative solutions
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships to work effectively toward common goals
- Bachelors/ 4-year college degree with related to Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- 2 years of working experience or internship
Good to Have Technical Skills:
- Understanding on Deep Learning and B+ Grade
- OOP, Java Programming
- Trained/Exposure to Android like View Model, Data Binding, Live Data, Room, and Android Libraries
- Trained/Exposure on Swift / Xcode IDE / Swift Package Manager
- Application published on Google Play and AppStore would be added benefit
- Good understanding of RESTful Web Services/Microservices
- Some understanding on Google Flutter, BLoC Patterns
Virtusa Corporation is a global provider of digital business strategy, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) services and solutions that help clients change, disrupt and unlock new value through innovative engineering. Virtusa serves Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Communications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology industries.
Virtusa helps clients grow their business with innovative products and services that create operational efficiency using digital labor, future-proof operational and IT platforms, and rationalization and modernization of IT applications infrastructure. This is achieved through a unique approach blending deep contextual expertise, empowered agile teams, and measurably better engineering to create holistic solutions that drive the business forward at unparalleled velocity enabled by a culture of cooperative disruption. To learn more about Virtusa visit