Revenue - Finance
Revenue - Finance - (40870)
- To be able to close monthly revenue within the timelines prescribed
- To be able to analyze the revenue and bridge the gap with the forecast.
- To be able to discuss with the leadership on various aspects of revenue closure & forecasting.
- Identifying areas of revenue leakages and betterment of processes.
- To be able to understand the system enhancements required to better the existing processes. Hands on experience in Oracle would be added advantage.
- To develop and ensure an end-to-end revenue assurance approach
- To support and ensure the Sarbanes-Oxley requirements & be compliant
- To benchmark the success of revenue team using delivery KPI's
• Good working & subject knowledge on US GAAP especially on the revenue literature and understanding the dynamics of the same. - ASC 606, IFRS 15, Ind AS 115
• Fundamental knowledge of Accounting, Budgeting, Variance Analysis etc.
• Strong Working knowledge of Excel, Power point presentation etc. ,
• Should be a self-driver person with an Analytical mindset
• Handling Audit & Revenue Reporting requirements
Education Qualification and Experience
• CA qualification with an experience in areas of accounting and finance.
: Full Time
: 15/11/2018, 2:04:22 PM