Skill: Java Microservices Developer
1. Strong Core Java and Fundamentals.
2. Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
3. Experience in developing web applications using web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Struts, Spring MVC).
4. Knowledge in Spring boot, microservices.
6. Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT according to project requirements.
7. Experience with test-driven development.
8. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
9. Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
10. Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc.
11. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, Time Management
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please note only files with .pdf, .docx or .doc file extensions are accepted. Max file weight: 512KB
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Your browser does not support iframes.