Skill: Snowflake Developer
Expertise to work on solutions and technologies to help our clients move their on premises data warehouses to the cloud products like Snowflake,
1. Good (Preferably 8-10 Years) hands on experience in Snowflake
2. Design and Implement cloud data platform and cloud related architectures
3. Design solution leveraging Snowflake native capabilities
4. Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
5. Thought leadership, strategy and direction for the Snowflake practice
6. Skills for Optimizing the Queries, Stored Procs for better performance
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 31,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.
We only accept the following file extensions: .pdf, .docx or .doc
Maximum file size: 1 MB
File name must not include special characters or spaces (e.g. “name_resume.pdf”)
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Your browser does not support iframes.