Role: AI/ML Test Architect
• Overall Technical experience should be 12+ years with 3 + years of experience in analytics, data science, ML Engineering in SDLC
• Lead, mentor, and advise the team members in developing ML models based on SDLC data
• Identify the most effective architectures and models to solve complex data problems around Quality Engineering
• Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and frameworks in NLP and Image processing in App development & Testing using deep learning and artificial neural networks.
• Model data pipeline validation including Identification of inconsistent, incorrect, missing, and skewed data, including data consistency and format
• Design and implement AI/ML pipelines for Continuous testing
• Document, summarize and present findings and recommendations for Continuous improvement across QA
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or in an Engineering or Sciences discipline or related degree
• At least 3 years’ experience in analytics, data science, ML Engineering in SDLC
• At least 1-2 years of experience leading, mentoring, and developing either Machine Learning, Data Science, or Analytics practitioners
• Experience with building and deploying a range of machine learning models into production for use cases like Defect classification & prediction, Root cause analysis (RCA), auto script generation, Model Based Testing (MBT), Test case optimization etc
• Experience leveraging AI/ML models provided by CSPs like AWS, Azure and GCP
• Extensive Python experience required with libraries like Tensorflow, PyTorch, CNN, LSTM etc
• Able to communicate technical issues in ML with technical & non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to quickly implement POCs to accelerate STLC based on client data
We only accept the following file extensions: .pdf, .docx or .doc
Maximum file size: 1 MB
File name must not include special characters or spaces (e.g. “name_resume.pdf”)
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 36,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your browser does not support iframes.