Your day-to-day will include leading the design efforts on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, as well as being expected to:
1. Establish high volume data and ETL solutions for analysis, modeling, designing and defining metrics for each project.
2. Possess the necessary technology, communication and leadership skills to hands-on manage highly visible and complex projects from start to finish.
3. Develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time/quality and cost standards.
4. Maintain software architecture documents based on evolving system and business requirements.
5. Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
6. Administer the overall data warehouse architecture strategy, security, definition and governance of data models, performance and data applications design.
7. Research emerging technology trends, new models, vendors and market opportunities to identify potential industry trends and technologies that could help the client increase market positioning.
8. Demonstrate strong technical leadership skills and ability to mentor others with related technologies.
9. Minimum 5 to 7 years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, data and architecture.
10. Significant experience of experience in analysis, design, development, and delivery of Cloud Data Warehouse technologies, ETL tools and complex data architecture and models.
11. Associated leadership and management experience - leading teams and projects.
12. Ability to influence and build strong relationships with stakeholders and team members both internally and externally.
13. Self-starter, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude.
14. Passion about both business and technology, and curiosity about data.
15. Working knowledge of designing architectures for large volume real time data streams and component services.
16. Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
17. Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
18. Based on the project: could list more specific applications: relational database experience (SQL Server, Oracle), Cloud based experience (AWL, GCP/ Azure), big data tools (Kafka, Spark), ETL tools, etc
Please note only files with .pdf, .docx or .doc file extensions are accepted. Max file weight: 512KB
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Your browser does not support iframes.