• Design snowflake patterns and migration architecture
• Provision Users, Setup Roles and policies.
• Set up Data governance and data Lineage Processes
• Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
• Experience in migration from leagcy system to Snowfalke ( At least one project Exp)
• Excellent exp in SQL and advance analytical functions
• Experience in building data pipelines using an ETL tool (e.g. Talend/Informatica or Snaplogic based pipelines)
• Excellent Data Modelling skills (RDBMS concepts, Normalisation, dimensional modelling, star/snowflake schema etc)
• Experience in using one or more data visualisation tools (preferably Microstrategy,PBI)
• Experience with AWS technologies: Redshift, EMR, S3
• Good Expereice in to define Data Migration strategy
• Must be analytic, creative and self-motivated.
• Work Effectively within a global team environment.
• Experience of working with a range of BI & analytics architectures. These may include: traditional warehousing, visualization
• Excellent communication & documentation skills
• Exp in data anomization
• Suggest innovative solutions based on new technologies and latest trends
Familiar with Agile delivery process
• Familiar with CI/CD concepts and tools (Jenkins)
Complex problem-solving capability and ever improvement approach.
• Experience and familiarity with data models and artefacts (entity relationship diagrams, conceptual models, logical models, star schemas, third normal form).
• Experience of delivering data & analytics solutions using different delivery methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
• Good written and verbal skills, fluent English.
• Some domain knowledge (processes & data): Pharma R&D, Finance, HR, Compliance etc
• Stakeholders engagement, can work closley with Information architects and Enterprise architects
• Good Story telling capability
• Developing ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Snowflake capabilities, talend, Python
• Good understanding of Snowfalke architecture
• Snowflake SQL Writing SQL queries against Snowflake Developing scripts Unix, Python, etc. to do Extract, Load, and Transform data
• Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL, SnowPipe, , Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Optimizer, Zero Copy Clone
• Metadata Manager, data sharing, and stored procedures.
• DAta Sharing, RBAC, data securtiy
Please note only files with .pdf, .docx or .doc file extensions are accepted. Max file weight: 512KB
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Your browser does not support iframes.