Attention prospective job seekers! Beware of fraudulent offers Read more
Fullstack developer JD: • 6+ years of experience in DotNet Development, Good knowledge in .Net Core, C#, WEBAPI and PostgreSQL, Azure Cloud (nice to have)
• Experience in frameworks such as React (Redux, Redux Thunk or Saga, React Router, React Hooks) and good understanding of the basics of these frameworks and their life cycles.(MUST HAVE – Min 2 years experience)
• Good to have Node JS
• Analysing system requirements and delegating development tasks
• Developing technical specifications
• Must have hands on experience writing scalable code for .NET software applications (C#, ASP . NET)
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
• Designing solutions for applications, improving functionality and performance improvement analysis & solutions
• Reviewing and debugging .NET applications
• Upgrading existing .NET frameworks and applications as applicable
• Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines
• Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS is desirable.
• Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
• Knowledge to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
• Good knowledge on build tools like Webpack and Gulp
• Good knowledge on testing tools like Jest, Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, xUnit and mstest
We only accept the following file extensions: .pdf, .docx or .doc
Maximum file size: 1 MB
File name must not include special characters or spaces (e.g. “name_resume.pdf”)
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 36,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your browser does not support iframes.
Check your downloads folder for files and implementation instructions.
Assets are now available in your profile for future editing and use.