Role: Data Governance Expert-Talend
• 12+ years of total experience in Data & Analytics with 5 years on Data Governance on Talend and similar other vendor tools
• Strong experience in Talend Data Fabric with focus on Data Governance, Data Integration, Metadata management, data catalog and data lineage skills
• Extensive knowledge/familiarity with Data Governance Operating models.
• Ability to compare and contrast Talend equivalent tools like Collibra, Informatica EDC/Axon
• Hands-on experience in SQL, Data Warehousing and ETL implementations
• Architect, develop, and maintain Talend and other DG tools including system integration, data processing, storage, automation and reporting solutions.
• Provide thought leadership, come up with PoV and ability to articulate the Data Governance framework and its implementation in Data governance tools in Client-facing scenarios.
• Participate in pre-sales activities with respect to Data Governance proposals
• Need to possess strong stakeholder management and end to end ownership of the Data Governance program, metadata management and data catalog implementation
• Experience in building solutions, creating and maintaining artifacts which enables us to showcase our capabilities on Data Governance
• Define and design the technical methodology to implement policies, guidelines, tools, metrics, and standards for managing metadata and implement data catalog.
• Contribute to knowledge capital via data governance best practices
• Ability to develop and maintain automated APIs and ETL pipelines that support DG tools.
• Knowledge of data related governance & regulatory requirements and emerging trends.
• Experience in Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) native data services and the data governance on cloud including data cataloguing, data quality, data profiling and data security.
• Hold certifications in any of the areas: Data strategy, Data Governance & Data Management, Data Privacy, Emerging technologies, Any DG tool like Talend, Collibra, Informatica, etc is a plus
We only accept the following file extensions: .pdf, .docx or .doc
Maximum file size: 1 MB
File name must not include special characters or spaces (e.g. “name_resume.pdf”)
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 36,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your browser does not support iframes.