Attention prospective job seekers! Beware of fraudulent offers Read more
Microsoft Azure Solution Architect Role:
Being an Azure Solution Architect, should have a strong technical background and experience with cloud computing, specifically with Microsoft Azure. Knowledge of various services of Microsoft Azure like VMs, Azure SQL, Azure CosmosDB, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure Functions, Service Fabric, Azure Cache, Azure DevOps Services, Azure Managed Databases etc., expected. Additionally, it will be beneficial to have experience with other cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP and a good understanding of security and compliance best practices. Strong problem-solving, communication, and project management skills.
Minimum 15 years of all IT experience
Minimum 5 years hands-on on Azure specialized in advanced architectures
Job roles and responsibilities:
• As a strong Azure solution architect, you are a technical liaison between sales and delivery teams responsible for exceeding revenue targets with healthy delivery.
• Understand and contribute to Virtusa’s Azure offerings in depth, formulate and execute solution strategies to ensure ‘flawless delivery’ in future.
• As an enterprise Azure architect, you are responsible to ensure success in the life cycle of cloud adoption in infra, app modernization, data, analytics, IoT and other areas in Azure
• Create Solutions with solid architecture, riding on Virtusa’s differentiators, clearly articulating the value proposition.
• Come up with right pricing models, not only to win the opportunity but also to deliver right.
• Leverage existing practices, solutions, artifacts by interlocking with other teams. Enrich them by creating, modifying as required.
• Lead the architectural discussions for the clients. Ensure that clients’ confidence is won in projecting technical depth of Virtusa in Azure.
• Guide and mentor new cloud architects, cloud developers and engineers
• Be the thought-leader by periodic publishing of whitepapers, blogs, webinars, and other activities
• Lead the numbers related to Microsoft Azure in terms of people, pipeline, revenue, skills, and certifications
Technical Skills Required:
• Understand the client's business requirements and objectives, and design solutions that align with those needs.
• Plan and design the overall architecture of Azure-based solutions, including the selection of appropriate services and resources.
• Implement, test and deploy Azure-based solutions.
• Work closely with the client's IT team to ensure the smooth integration of Azure-based solutions with their existing infrastructure.
• Optimize Azure-based solutions for performance, cost, and scalability.
• Provide technical guidance to the client's IT team on the best practices for using Azure services and tools.
• Keep up to date with new Azure services and features and recommend ways to leverage them to meet the client's needs.
• Provide guidance and thought leadership on the use of Azure and related technologies.
Communicate with the customer and stakeholders with good presentation skill.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and narrative skills including presentation skills, fluency in interacting with a variety of audience – Executives, clients, developers, engineers, architects.
Please enter a valid email address to begin your application.
Thank you for verifying your email. Please proceed with the steps below to apply.
We only accept the following file extensions: .pdf, .docx or .doc
Maximum file size: 1 MB
File name must not include special characters or spaces (e.g. “name_resume.pdf”)
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Thank you. You already have an active account with Virtusa. Please login to our portal to proceed with your application.
LoginClick to Login
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 36,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your browser does not support iframes.
Check your downloads folder for files and implementation instructions.
Assets are now available in your profile for future editing and use.