The Data Privacy Manager shall act on behalf of the Data Privacy Office and perform and implement the policies formulated for privacy practices. The lead shall report to the Data Protection Officer.
· Master's degree or equivalent in Information Security, Law etc.
· Professional certification, e.g. CDPSE, DCPP, DCPLA, CIPP, CIPT, CIPM, CISA, ISO27001, ISO27701 etc.
Experience & Key Skills:
· 5+ years’ of relevant privacy experience, including working in an IT/ITES firm.
· Strong understanding and experience in analyzing international privacy laws such as General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), UK GDPR, California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), Personal Data Protection Act, EU/UK International Data Transfer, etc.
· Familiarity with information lifecycle, risk management & data security areas.
· Ability to work across teams and communicate effectively with all levels across the organization.
· Experience in reviewing Data Protection Addendum, privacy clauses, SCCs etc.
· A high level of integrity and trust.
· Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills.
· Perform the tasks identified and assigned by the Data Protection Officer, to drive, monitor and support the privacy program.
· Assist in drafting and establishing the Privacy policies and procedures within the organization.
· Record and track any data privacy-related investigations conducted by the DPO or external party, as the case may be.
· Assist in developing privacy training material for employees & contract staff and track the compliance.
· Document, track, investigate all data subject requests, complaints, breaches, potential breaches concerning the organization’s privacy and report the same to DPO. Assist DPO in compliance monitoring activities.
· Initiate, facilitate and promote activities to foster information privacy awareness within the organization and related entities.
· Assist internal teams in performing the privacy impact assessments.
· Provide support to the internal teams in preparing & maintaining relevant documentation with respect to data privacy such as Notice & Consent, Privacy Impact Assessments; Data flow diagrams, Inventory of personal data, etc.
· Assist in performing periodic data privacy audits for the internal teams, under the direction of the DPO.
· Stay up-to-date with the current knowledge of geography-specific applicable privacy laws.
We only accept the following file extensions: .pdf, .docx or .doc
Maximum file size: 1 MB
File name must not include special characters or spaces (e.g. “name_resume.pdf”)
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 36,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your browser does not support iframes.
Check your downloads folder for files and implementation instructions.
Assets are now available in your profile for future editing and use.