Attention prospective job seekers! Beware of fraudulent offers Read more
Role: Lead Software Engineer
Experience : 5+ Years
• Minimum 5 years of coding experience in Android, Kotlin in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high performance and global at scale
• Strong understanding of object-oriented software development , Android SDK and its design patterns.
• Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
• Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
• Must have exposure to Android Architecture Components, full lifecycle of Android Apps: building from early stages, shipping through Google Play Store
• Experience developing Frameworks
• Knowledge of multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
• Well versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem
• Knowledge on MVVM, Clear Architecture
• Knowledge on DI
• Knowledge on Functional Programming
• Experience on Firebase
Please enter a valid email address to begin your application.
Thank you for verifying your email. Please proceed with the steps below to apply.
We only accept the following file extensions: .pdf, .docx or .doc
Maximum file size: 1 MB
File name must not include special characters or spaces (e.g. “name_resume.pdf”)
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Thank you. You already have an active account with Virtusa. Please login to our portal to proceed with your application.
LoginClick to Login
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 36,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your browser does not support iframes.
Check your downloads folder for files and implementation instructions.
Assets are now available in your profile for future editing and use.