Virtusa believes that earlier the performance QA starts in the application development process, the faster the software defects or architectural problems will be found. We address performance issues by comprehensive QA solutions for the scalability of applications using a combination of industry-standard, open source and in-house performance QA tools, frameworks and methodologies.
Our Performance QA Solutions cover critical performance testing type including:
- Load: Modeling the expected usage by simulating multiple users accessing the program’s services concurrently.
- Stress: Determine the stability of a given system QA it beyond normal operational capacity.
- Reliability: Determines how long the application can sustain optimum performance levels under expected loads and environmental/infrastructure changes.
- Scalability: Determines how long the application can scale up, be it user load supported, the number of transactions or the data volume.
- Volume: a software application for a certain data volume.
Virtusa has established a dedicated function lab where all performance testing engagements at Virtusa is housed. The flexibility of this function allows performance testing to be carried out as and when the client projects demands.
To further accelerate the performance testing activities, Virtusa developed a performance testing tool, CenterPEDE (Center for Performance & Endurance Diagnosis in Enterprises). This ensures increased productivity in performance script creation and detailed results for analysis.
Further, the CenterPEDE framework provides resources in-depth guidelines and processes involved in carrying out performance testing. Standardized documentation templates ensure high visibility and coverage.
Benefits from Virtusa’s Performance testing solutions
- Reduced risk, improved cost-effectiveness and time-to-market for performance-critical systems
- Improved availability by resolving performance and scalability issues
- Optimized provisioning and utilization of infrastructure
- Improve return on investments (ROI) by ensuring acceptable application performance