Virtusa's QA experts combine the right balance of functional testing best practices and test approach flexibility to tailor an optimal test strategy for every client situation. With experience in functional domain and proficiency in approaches, methodology and process, we provide a comprehensive testing solution to our clients:
- Functional QA ensures that application functionality performs as per business requirements and validates the data integrity across business flows.
- Regression QA is conducted with all iterative test cycles. Regression tests ensure that previously released functionality works in the current build.
- End-to-End QA activities start from the requirement gathering phase. End-to-end test scenarios are defined at the requirement analysis phase. Early engagement with the process allows the QA team to focus on E2E QA aspects. This allows the reuse of QA test cases in the E2E QA process as well.
- System integration QA ensures application functionality performance in an integrated environment through rigorous module testing and interaction with external systems.
- User acceptance QA ensures that applications meet end-user functional requirements. Acceptance tests are written to execute near real-life scenarios and thus verify if the application is fit for deployment.
Traditional Application Validation
Virtusa’s traditional application validation services span across the phases of design, development, deployment, maintenance (including sunset) of services.Read More
QA Support Services
Virtusa’s QA support services provide differentiated value through engineering rigor, ‘platforming’ approach and an optimized global delivery model.Read More