Actionable information for decision making
CIOs today are compelled to relook at their information storage and usage strategies, given the manifold increase in size and complexity of data coupled with increasingly stringent local and regional regulatory forces. While opportunities lie in diverse uses of this data, the challenges that remain are:
- Leveraging this data effectively in a timely manner with the least resources
- Integration of traditional enterprise data warehouse with the next-gen information management infrastructure including Big Data infrastructure
Virtusa’s Enterprise Information Management (EIM) consulting practice directly addresses information management challenges by offering a holistic result oriented approach. EIM provides an ecosystem to transform raw data into actionable information thereby facilitating strategic, tactical and operational decision making.
- Our dedicated enterprise information management services help you understand how you can leverage your data and existing infrastructure including tools and hardware and through our enterprise information management consulting expertise, we can help you lay out an enterprise roadmap that can help modernize your information management landscape.
- Our technology offerings, proven delivery methodology and expertise in various EIM tools will help deliver a scalable and cost-effective solution.
- In-depth product engineering experience in developing and testing leading DW/BI tools
- Partnerships with leading vendors—IBM, Microsoft, Informatica, Oracle, SAP, Mark Logic and with various niche Big Data vendors
- Award winning Platinum Tier IBM partner
- Dedicated Centers of Excellence (CoE) for Data Integration, Business Intelligence, Master Data Management and Big Data supporting consulting, solution implementation, support, migration and custom services
- Specialized DW-BI delivery methodology and best practices
- Solution accelerators, customizable point solutions and frameworks to increase productivity and decrease total cost of implementations