The telecom end customer’s behavior has been constantly evolving right from the day the telecom services were introduced. Now, post two decades, there expectation has grown and they are demanding more for less. This is primarily due to heightened competition and emergence of new telecom trends. As a result, CSPs are finding it difficult to provide superior customer value, keep updated with technological changes (Ex. Internet of things) and at the same time, maintain revenue growth and market share.
When translated to their IT systems, they are overwhelmed by change in legacy stack built over time. Billing systems, is a case in point, where they are siloed and inundated by internal backlogs such as lack of inventory accountability, misaligned incentives, lack of seamless integration and cumbersome processes. This affects effective management of billing operations and revenue assurance. These factors significantly drive up the operational cost which in turn affects bottom line.
WHAT WE OFFER
Virtusa’s solution can transform the existing billing system into a unified billing platform without changing the legacy stack. It systematically analyses the client’s processes, focusing on the key pain points including the underlying data points, integration interfaces, current service bundling, rating & discounting models, charging, billing, payments, invoices and collections, revenue reconciliations, support of newer technologies and customer churn rate. In addition, our billing solution also supports convergence, analytics, interconnect and e-billing.
HOW WE DELIVER VALUE
- Single and unified view: Billing Access Layer surfaces on top of the legacy stack providing a single and unified view of the revenue and billing management functions
- Automated and configurable: It delivers a data driven architecture on the billing platform to improve automation, configuration and efficiency
- Multiple account management: It has an integrated account management module providing dunning, debt management and product discounting
- Customer centric: Integrated convergent billing and interconnect billing module provides real-time rating, single invoicing (e-billing) and product bundling so that customers can avail innovative service bundles with preferential pricing.
- Seamless integration: It allows integrating with system applications and other BSS systems in a seamless manner
- Regulatory compliance: It is compliant to billing regulatory norms such as HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) code of conducts and US Federal Communications Commission (FCC). An inbuilt custom built component in this module allows accommodating new regulatory laws as and when they are introduced.
WHAT SETS US APART
Our determined culture to accelerate business outcomes combined with a decade of experience serving large and global CSPs sets us apart from the competition.
Some of the real-time benefits delivered by our solution includes:
- Reduced customer churn (by providing various options to end users to use multiple services under competitive pricing by around 10-15%)
- Improved time-to market (by having a flexible system with a converged portfolio of products and identifying easier ways to launch new offers, promotions and products to the appropriate market segments)
- Reduced operating cost of the service provider (by providing seamless integration across different systems)
- Eliminated revenue leakage (by delivering effective revenue reconciliation reports and insights)
Convergent BillingRead More
Revenue AssuranceRead More
Debt ManagementRead More
Interconnect BillingRead More