Custom Application Development
Custom application development is the software application developed as per the requirements of the client for the particular business need. Virtusa offers end-to-end Custom Application Development for a wide range of platforms, architectures, technologies and devices.
Virtusa strives to provide its clients, custom application development and software solutions that will help them to remain ahead of their competition by continuously improving client’s IT based business solutions.
Virtusa has top class industry certified and experienced domain experts and software professionals with exclusive skillsets for delivering insurance projects successfully. This right combination offers our insurance clients the right solution with a high quality for various platforms and devices.
Virtusa has transparent project management and change management practices that emphasize stakeholder’s communication at pre-determined intervals via teleconferencing, telepresence, email and video conferencing. These enable the client teams and project delivery teams to carry a consistent understanding of requirements and Follow it through for successful delivery.
- Global delivery model. Our GDM supports distributed delivery so that effort is balanced between the client and delivery teams around the globe, resulting in delivering application development seamlessly and cost-effectively
- A world-class, process-driven, metrics-driven quality delivery organization. Consistent business and IT value using our application development experience, roadmap and processes that reduce production software defects by up to 30% – increasing the reliability of client applications while reducing the risk of business disruption
- Re-usability. Re-usability is a prime driver of our ADM services, helping reduce delivery times and costs
- Continuous learning and development. With technology, project management and soft skills update, our resources foster a responsive, "can-do" culture to drive commitment and excellence
- Cost effectiveness. Optimal development cost benefit (30-40%) and accelerated service delivery through global delivery models
- Time saving. We adopt 'Follow-the-sun' approach, creating a virtual round-the-clock development & maintenance team to increase efficiency and improve productivity
- Time-to-market. Improved time-to-market on application upgrades and enhancements