Fraud Risk Management
- Ability to collecting and analyze large and disparate data points enabling reactive discovery of incidents and proactive identification of emerging issues.
- Supports organizations to break down siloes, and enhance information-sharing and coordination across financial, compliance, legal, and administrative teams for effective SAR.
- Robust data model for efficient data upload and retention, and transaction monitoring.The solution enables you to streamline and standardize the process of capturing, investigating, resolving, and reporting potential fraud cases.
- Investigative tasks can be quickly assigned along with automated alerts to keep the process on track.
- Includes robust reporting and analytics features, which provide powerful, intuitive dashboards with drill down capabilities for gaining unified and granular insights into the reporting process.
- MetricStream’s social media GRC engine utilizes advanced natural language processing capabilities to analyze social media conversations, facilitate risk evaluations, and trigger issue remediation workflows.
- Virtusa has experience working with some of the largest financial institutions on fraud risk management and anti-money laundering issues.
- The solution also monitors IT infrastructure performance, user activity, and sensitive data flows, enabling pattern anomalies to be detected, analyzed, and remediated early.
- Ensures information security by providing selected access to key stakeholders.
- Based on the patent pending Agent Based Architecture for Distributed Data Extraction and Delivery, Infolets seamlessly integrate with each other and with data sources to capture relevant information, and load it in the MetricStream repository or route it to the required systems.