Virtusa’s Capital Markets Consulting Division (CMC) provides a wide variety of services that assist our clients with any Broadridge related need. Our practice consists of a unique blend of experienced industry professionals with extensive expertise in BPS, IMPACT and GLOSS. Our coverage ranges from clients who are considering Broadridge as a solution to clients who are long standing Broadridge clients.
Target Operating Model/ Legacy Platform Consolidation
- Facilitate evaluation of your future operating model.
- Perform a gap analysis of your current technology to determine what elements of your existing system architecture meet the business requirements necessary to transform to the future model.
- Review operational procedures and make recommendations that best align with the future state.
- Provide you with the operational strategy, design and future state transformation of your business, while focusing on the primary tasks and goals of the process.
- Our experience and capabilities focus on the planning, development, and execution of a transition strategy that works.
- Provide advise on the financial impact of changes to your operating model.
- We have experience that ranges from conducting “unit cost analysis” to recommending the optimal model for trade compression.
Introducing Broker/ Self Clearing Outsourcing
- Provide knowledge and expertise in assisting clients (Broker/Dealers) determine the most efficient and cost effective structure for them whether it is transitioning from an introducing broker to a self-clearing platform or an outsourced self-clearing model such as Broadridge’s BPO offering.
New Business Initiatives
- Provide advise on the impact of entering into a new business line and the effect it will have on their current infrastructure. Example: A firm dealing in fixed income products is considering expanding its offering to equities or a firm that deals in US domestic equities is considering its offering to international equities.
- Review your existing operation for the following:
- Evaluate cost benefit and reduction opportunities
- Assist in establish staffing benchmarks
- Present cost effective alternatives and opportunities for improvement