- One of the fastest growing companies. Virtusa has been recognized in the 2013 Global Services 100 List (GS100) by Global Services. With over 9000 vibrant associates, 112 global active clients, office locations in United States, United Kingdom, Hungary, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, India, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia, and Philippines, and a dynamic leadership team, Virtusa is a rising star in the Information Technology and software services space.
- Focus on innovation. Innovation isn't just a buzz word at Virtusa; it’s one of the pillars on which we operate and differentiate ourselves from competitors. Virtusa’s dedicated Centers of Excellence, training programs in emerging technology, leading edge forums and blogs drives innovation and constantly ensure that we stay at the cutting edge of technology.
- Pioneer and best practitioner of GDM. All our projects are delivered through an enhanced global delivery model with a best-in-class 20/80 on-site/offshore ratio.
- Extraordinary growth opportunities. At Virtusa, we offer positions that allow you to explore new challenges every day, and to collaborate across technologies and continents. Our strong, multi-faceted training programs, knowledge base, mentoring, project experience and personal development programs offer employees incredible opportunities to learn and expand their horizons.
- A diverse, global peer community. We pride ourselves in our rich, diverse workforce by bringing together people from different geographies, cultures and ethnicities. At Virtusa, employees have the opportunity to be part of global teams that work seamlessly to deliver projects to our clients. We foster ideas, integrity, open communication, diversity, and responsiveness to our client’s needs, by striving passionately to make a difference in whatever we do.
- Wealth of resources. Tap into a wealth of resources on Virtusa's best-in-class intranet, blogs and knowledge management systems and stay informed about activities, achievements of the company and fellow Virtusans worldwide. Leverage on internal communication vehicles and resources such as monthly newsletters, regional publications, and email alerts to keep informed about happenings and events at Virtusa.